From: HR Communication
To: Scott Jenkins,
Subject: Create a culture of wellness in your organization
Date: Tue Mar 18 20:58:45 MDT 2014
8 wellness strategies that inspire employees to be healthy and save your company money
March 19, 2014 • 2 - 3:15 p.m. Central
Dear HR Communicator,
A solid wellness program can save big healthcare dollars for your company. But only if your employees actively participate.
- How many employees know about your program?
- Do they understand what they can do to be healthier at work?
- Are they motivated to start, or get other employees involved?
It's difficult to get employees to act on such a big life-style change. But not impossible.
Join Morgan Anderson, marketing & communications manager for Intel's Health for Life programs for this webinar and she'll share 8 proven strategies that inspire employees to be the healthiest they've ever been.
Register for this webinar and you'll learn how to:
- Get support from the top for your wellness program
- Set program goals and get stakeholders on-board
- Develop a clear wellness path for employees
- Brand your program memorably
- Make employee participation simple and easy
- Tell fascinating personal stories to relate to your audience
- Give employees fresh content from a powerful new perspective
- Create a company culture that exudes health and wellness
Register for this webinar now, and kick your wellness program into high gear with these inspiring strategies.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com