Be a respected manager with these coaching techniques
Fri Apr 11 13:09:36 MDT 2014
Coaching skills for managers and supervisors:Learn to be a successful, productive, and respected manager
May 14, 2014 • 2:00 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
Dear Manager or Supervisor,
Managing with a coaching style comes with excellent references now that executives at organizations like IBM and Motorola take "coaching" classes.
Successful corporations teach coaching skills‛plus they give talented employees a trusted coach to help them reach their goals.
This translates to higher retention and engagement among employees.
In this 75-minute live webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Manage with "Coaching Style" techniques
- Provide direction without hovering or dictating
- Motivate like a trusted coach—and allow your team to function independently
- Establish a consistent format of one-on-one conversations with employees
- Use honest feedback to teach, motivate, and promote
- Develop a culture that holds all employees accountable for their actions
- Structure a successful team with the use of coaching techniques
- Build a working partnership with each individual employee
- Focus on future success and emphasize employee strengths
- Reward hard work and effort—and strive to never communicate negativity
- Empower employees to make important decisions
Coaching your employees earns you respect, and gets results. Register for this webinar—and begin to incorporate new coaching techniques into your management style.
Ragan Communications Inc. and ManageBetter.Biz
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com