Apply "Coaching-Style" to the way you manage
Mon Sep 22 13:05:56 MDT 2014
Be a superstar boss: Coach and empower employees for success
September 23, 2014 • 2 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
Are you a respected leader?
Do you coach and mentor employees for success?
Would you like to see employees respect you and follow your lead?
Learn exactly how to do this in this new ManageBetter webinar. "Be a superstar boss: Coach and empower employees for success," airing Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 2 p.m. Central.
You'll learn how to:
- Coach employees with your own style
- Provide direction without hovering or dictating
- Motivate your teams to work independently
- Use honest, gentle feedback employees will appreciate and trust
- Develop a culture that holds all employees accountable for their acts
- Create an environment that fosters learning, ideas, and teamwork
- Empower employees to make important decisions without fearing for their jobs
- Apply 10 ways to make your style trustworthy and consistent
- Conduct a successful "Performance Improvement Session"
- Rate your own coaching effectiveness
Coaching works! Create a positive environment where all succeed.
Register now, Become a superstar boss and lead your team to success.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com