How to use fair and flexible rewards and recognition
Thu Sep 25 19:06:44 MDT 2014
Reward and recognition strategies that engage workers
October 8, 2014 • 2 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
Dear HR Manager,
You want to be recognized when you do a good job.
Your employees want the same.
It's your job to decide who to reward, how to reward, and how to do it on a budget
Fair, flexible recognition boosts morale and productivity. You can learn to embrace and sell a reward-and-recognition program that engages employees like never before. Learn how in this new Manage Better webinar.
Learn how to:
- Use rewards & recognition to reduce turnover, boost the bottom line
- Balance financial and non-financial rewards to motivate all employees
- Develop themes for reward and recognition, from "out on a limb" to "waste awareness" to "exemplary safety"
- Prevent failure: Anticipate problems. Avoid mistakes that look great in theory
- Sponsor a program committee that keeps recognition consistent
- Avoid the same old, same old—recognize behaviors you want in a way your workers value
Register now and join top HR Manager and business consultant Carol Hacker as she reveals the reward and recognition secrets that will bring employees to their feet cheering.
Can't make it on October 8? Just grab the CD recording instead.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | email@example.com
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org