Microsoft Outlook: An Advanced Tutorial
Organize your email, tasks, and calendar of events with a '3-Folder System'
On-Demand with a Live Q&A Session on
Thursday, September 11, 2014 2-3:00 p.m. Central Time
Spend far too much time looking for emails in Outlook?
Stop wasting time—and stop looking in folders and subfolders for old emails.
Instead, learn to set up an easy '3-Folder Organizational System' in this on-demand webinar, "Microsoft Outlook: An Advanced Tutorial."
Register now and get instant access to Neil Malek's "3-Folder Organizational System" — and soon your inbox will be organized, spam-free, and completely clean.
Then jot down your questions, and join your presenter on Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2 p.m. for a LIVE Q&A session to get all your Microsoft Outlook questions answered.
In this Advanced Outlook Tutorial, you'll learn how to:
- Categorize each and every email — before it arrives in your inbox.
- Search, sort, and quickly find past emails by using color categories.
- Organize your email now — even past emails — by using the "Rules" function.
- Find past emails immediately — without searching through hundreds of folders!
- Schedule meetings, create tasks, and organize your calendar.
- Get started right now — and learn the "3-Folder System" of email organization.
Register right now — and get instant access to this webinar-tutorial. Listen to it as many times as you need to. You can pause, rewind, take notes and become more organized immediately!
We'll see you online September 11, 2014 at 2 p.m. CT with Certified Microsoft Trainer Neil Malek to get your most pressing Outlook questions answered!