Your HR team CAN handle workplace conflict
Mon Jun 16 20:58:46 MDT 2014
How HR can respond to conflict with confidence, credibility and tact
July 16, 2014 * 2 - 3:15 p.m. Central
Workplace conflict can boil over and cause a huge mess for you and your HR department.
You must stop it in its tracks, immediately, confidently and with competence.
This webinar will help you do just that, and avoid permanent hard feelings, or other, bigger problems for your organization.
Register now and join seasoned HR expert Carol Hacker for the "how tos" to manage conflict and the emotions that fuel it.
You'll learn how to:
- Develop an effective conflict management strategy
- Open communication lines to deal with the emotions of conflict
- Intervene in conflicts with confidence and appropriateness
- Prevent a conflict from escalating, step-by-step
- Calm angry employees before they disrupt the entire team
- Keep your cool under fire and help others do the same
Get this practical manager's roadmap for handling conflict!
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | email@example.com
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org