Dear business unit manager, executive assistant, or project director:
FACT: The No. 1 time-waster in business is email. That's right: Email.
Uncontrolled email interrupts more vital projects, sabotages more deadlines, and keeps more administrators and managers awake at night than recessions, rising costs, corporate debt, health concerns and problem employees put together!
At last, a solution: organizer extraordinaire K. J. McCorry has put together a remarkable 45-minute interactive course on taking charge of email titled, Take control of your email to manage better, simplify your work, and never miss a deadline."
- Are you a slave to the email alert on your computer?
- Do you waste hours starting and stopping projects to respond to email?
- Is it impossible to get quality work done because email interrupts you?
- Does a flood of email-alert ads make checking your email unbearable?
- Do you desperately need one place to store all the emails for a big project?
- Do you find yourself on the phone with impatient clients, or project team mates, frantically searching for your last email from them?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you need K.J. McCorry's new lifesaver brief course for managers drowning in multiplying emails! In just 45 minutes, K.J. will show you how to:
- Get rid of junk email forever
- Clear your inbox of non-essential emails in about 5 minutes a day
- Manage deadlines for dozens of project workers with ease
- Keep tight control of important project documents
- Manage complicated work flows on multiple initiatives without strain
- Free yourself FOREVER of the panicky feeling that your email is out of control
- Sleep better, look forward to work: You control your email, not the reverse!
And the price of this godsend for harassed managers? Only $169 buys you unlimited access to McCorry's interactive course for three months! Watch it over and over again.
Never worry about email again. Turn yourself into the well-rested owner of a clean desk who has the reputation of having every crucial document at his or her finger-tips. It's so easy!
Content Producer & Marketing Manager
Even super-efficient achievers will benefit immensely from knowing Outlook, Lotus Notes, and Google Mail inside-out!