See what your employees say about you on social media
Thu Apr 10 13:58:08 MDT 2014
How HR and marketing can build a recruiting and engagement powerhouse
April 17, 2014 • 2 - 3:15 p.m. Central
If your employees don't positively represent your brand online, you could be losing top talent.
How do you know what they're saying?
Do they know what to say?
You have to guide your workers to know and understand your brand strategy.
HR has effectively become an extension of marketing and it's your job to market to the job candidates you want.
Join expert social marketer and recruiter Mike Dwyer for this new HR Communications webinar. You'll learn exactly how to transform your HR department and your employees into a marketing force that boosts employee engagement and finds top talent.
You'll learn how to:
- Get budget and buy-in from leadership
- Drive branding with internal education and awareness
- Empower workers on social media — this is critical
- Inform staff about guidelines, policies and best practices for engaging the best talent online
- Define employer brand objectives and scope
- Develop a consistent message—internally and externally
- Ensure clarity in brand positioning
Register for this webinar now, learn how to connect with marketing to get big HR results.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com