From: Michelle Withrow
To: Dean Sanpei,
Subject: PLEASE RESPOND. Your Invite Is Here (Starts Now)
Date: Thu Sep 05 00:14:06 MDT 2013
Body:
Please find the link to your private invite below.

You're going to want to apply and secure your spot right now.

Just click this link (It's already opened):

==> Click Here To View Your Invite and Claim Your Spot

Your invitation to this private club should be valid,
but feel free to contact me if you have any issue with securing your position.

Talk soon,
-M

________________________________________________________________







If you don't want any more correspondance about this offer visit?here?or write to:
BR LLC. WAHU,?PO BOX 441206,?Houston, TX 77244-1206
?

?
















This email was intended for dsanpei@le.utah.gov



































WASHINGTON The government is moving the morning-after pill over the counter but only those 15 and older can buy it -- an attempt to find middle ground just days before a court-imposed deadline to lift all age restrictions on the emergency contraceptive.Today, Plan B One-Step is sold behind pharmacy counters, and buyers must prove they're 17 or older to buy it without a prescription. Tuesday's decision by the Food and Drug Administration lowers the age limit and will allow the pill to sit on drugstore shelves next to spermicides or other women's health products and condoms -- but anyone who wants to buy it must prove their age at the cash register.Some contraceptive advocates called the move promising."This decision is a step in the right direction for increased access to a product that is a safe and effective method of preventing unintended pregnancies," said Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash. "It's also a decision that moves us closer to these critical availability decisions being based on science, not politics."But earlier this month, U.S. District Judge Edward Korman of New York blasted the Obama administration for imposing the age-17 limit, saying it had let election-year politics trump science and was making it hard for women of any age to obtain the emergency contraception in time. He ordered an end to the age restrictions by Monday.The women's group that sued over the age limits said Tuesday's action is not enough, and it will continue sts' retreat in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.Coburn also said the NPS is trying to acquire new land elsewhere for existing parks, and urged the department to "cease" until normal access to U.S. parks has been restored.Coburn also questioned whether the department needed to be spending money on drone surveillance of animal populations ranging from sheep in Nevada to pygmy rabbits in Idaho. Coburn cited several population counts that are expected to be conducted later this year.Despite these expenses, the Associated Press reported in late April that the U.S. Geological Survey -- which is part of the Interior Department -- was preparing to shut down more than 100 gauges that warn about possible flooding or water shortages.Plus department officials have repeatedly discussed the impact on national parks. NPS Director Jonathan Jarvis testified last month that the sequester would lead to "delayed road openings, reduced hours of operation for programs and services and fewer programs and patrols."In response to Coburn's letter, Interior spokesman Blake Androff said the department cannot move money around so easily."Sequestration requires an across-the-board cut to all programs and accounts and does not allow the flexibility to rob Peter to pay Paul," he said. "The Department of the Interior has already taken aggressive steps to reduce spending across the agency and will continue to look for innovative ways to cut costs while preserving our mission essent