CHILD WELFARE LEGISLATIVE OVERSIGHT PANEL
Monday, December 11, 2017 • 10:00 a.m. • 450 State Capitol
1. Committee Business
· Call to order
· Approval of the minutes of the October 31, 2017 meeting
2. Child Welfare Legislation
3. Discussion on the Judicial Process in Child Abuse Cases
Utah Code Section 62A-4a-207(5)(b) grants authority to the Child Welfare Legislative Oversight Panel to close a meeting to discuss individual child welfare cases. This portion of the meeting will be closed to the public to allow the panel to discuss specific details of several child welfare-related court cases.
· Motion to close the meeting to the public pursuant to Utah Code Subsection 52-4-205(2)(b)(ii) for the purpose of reviewing individual child welfare cases.
Closed portion of the meeting:
· Panel discussion
Reopened to the public:
· Panel discussion/action
4. Other Committee Business/Adjourn