|As you already know, your brand is part of the 24/7 news cycle whether you want it to be or
not—at this very moment it is being discussed in a digital public forum. You can’t afford not to
be part of that conversation—and, for that reason, you should not miss PR News’ acclaimed
Digital PR Summit, which will be held in beautiful San Francisco on February 5.The early bird rate ends today, Jan. 15, so sign up today!
Here's a list of 10 reasons why you need to attend the Digital PR Summit:
- You will meet with and hear best practices from top brands and agencies who are involved in digital communications day in and day out.
- You’ll hear from top brands, agencies and organizations such as Twitter, San Francisco 49ers, Dell, NASA, Motorola Solutions, Revolt, Carmichael Lynch Spong, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more.
- This event is just one day – that’s right, you don’t need to commit half your week to a conference. It’s a one-day investment of time that will pay dividends year-round.
- Our dedicated team has generously supported this event so that we can provide you with a comfortable venue and high-level content free of fluff and spin.
- Added networking time – Meet the speakers and your fellow attendees during our networking breakfast, networking lunch and two programmed networking breaks.
- During lunch, you’ll hear from Jake Katz, vice president of audience insights and strategy at Revolt. Katz has been a consultant to brands on how the millennial generation will shape their future, and in his keynote address he’ll give you the lowdown on this essential demographic.
- Interactive environment – Come prepared with questions for our speakers. Each session has built in time to address your needs and challenges. So, ask away.
- And to help you relax (and recharge), you’ll receive a $25 Starbucks gift card. Use the code "Starbucks" when you register.
This information-packed day includes some of the top minds in digital communications who know what works and what doesn’t work, and are prepared to share their stories and ideas with you.The early bird rate ends today, January 15 so register today.
- Tactical information – Our sessions are designed to give you practical advice, real-world strategies and innovative tactics that you can begin implementing immediately upon returning to your office.
- We end the day with a panel providing you with a review of quick tips to get you started as a successful digital communications pro.
Questions? Contact Kate Schaeffer at email@example.com.
This is a Defense Daily sister brand promotional email.
Access Intelligence * 4 Choke Cherry Rd, 2nd Floor * Rockville, MD * USA * 20850
To unsubscribe from Defense Daily sister brand emails, click here.