You are invited to participate in the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force's weekly conference call to move forward the campaign to reach the necessary 34 state applications requesting a Convention for Proposing Amendments to solely consider a Balanced Budget Amendment.
We have assembled the nation's best experts on the history of Article V and the Balanced Budget Amendment. We hope you will join the campaign!
Please join us Fridays at 4:00 PM EST
BBA Campaign Weekly Conference Call
1. Please join my meeting.
New Password: ArticleV2016
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
United States (Toll-free): +1 (267) 507-0011
United States: +1 (267) 507-0011
Access Code: 623-502-621
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Online-Meetings made easy
Conference Call Agenda
4:00 - 4:05 Self Introductions
- Defend North Carolina BBA Resolution
- Discuss South Carolina BBA Resolution
- Discuss Campaign Budget and Fundraising
- Mike Stern and Scott Rogers Provide Updates on Washington Meetings
- Open Discussion
- Updates from the BBA Task Force and Coalition Members
4:56 - 5:00 New Business
Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force