Evidence-Based Government to Drive Performance Training Hello,
July 29-31, Washington, DC
Just a quick reminder that the early bird discount rate for our Evidence-Based Government to Drive Performance training expires June 13th - saving you $400. Plus, if you are bringing your team, register 3 and you'll receive a 4th booking for no additional cost!
Top 5 reasons to attend:
Download the program brochure or Review the Agenda.
- Fine-tune your strategy - hear from 17+ Performance and Strategy Experts with real-life case studies that are directly relevant to your role and apply their procedures to your own missions and programs.
- Increase efficiency of your programs – learn about evidence based strategies and predictive analytics tools.
- Problem solve your data challenges – learn what data is essential for improving your performance and how to best utilize your data.
- Network and build new relationships – you’ll meet interesting performance and strategy professionals that will help you further your performance improvement objectives.
- Benchmark with your peers—there are plenty of opportunities to network and share ideas and best practices with other government attendees and speakers with built-in group sessions. You will leave with new strategies and tactics you can use immediately in your organization.
Register online, or register by phone: 773-695-9400, x0. Please ask for Mary Rose and be sure to quote your priority code EM5 - G4.
I do hope you can join us in Washington, DC for what promises to be another information-packed training event!
Advanced Learning Institute
P.S. Hear how FEMA, IRS, NSA, Department of Health and Human Services and many others are improving the outcomes of their missions and programs through evidence-based assessments and predictive analytics tools. Get more agenda details here.