To: Scott Jenkins,
Subject: Coach and empower employees for success
Date: Tue Sep 02 15:41:48 MDT 2014
Be a superstar boss: Coach and empower employees for success
September 9, 2014 • 2 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
You want to be a respected leader, coach and mentor who helps employees reach goals.
When you manage "Coaching-Style," you're the superstar boss your employees respect and follow.
Learn exactly how to do this in this new ManageBetter webinar. "Be a superstar boss: Coach and empower employees for success," airing Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 2 p.m. Central.
You'll learn how to:
- Coach employees with your own style
- Provide direction without hovering or dictating
- Motivate your teams to work independently
- Use honest, gentle feedback employees will appreciate and trust
- Develop a culture that holds all employees accountable for their acts
- Create an environment that fosters learning, ideas, and teamwork
- Empower employees to make important decisions without fearing for their jobs
- Apply 10 ways to make your style trustworthy and consistent
- Conduct a successful "Performance Improvement Session"
- Rate your own coaching effectiveness
Coaching works! Create a positive environment where all succeed.
Register now, Become a superstar boss and lead your team to success.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com