From: CMS Frontier Focus
To: CMS Contacts,
Subject: CMS MLN Connects™ Weekly Provider eNews ~ Important PQRS, eRx and Hospital Appeals Settlement Updates
Date: Thu Sep 25 15:46:40 MDT 2014
The MLN Connects™ Provider eNews contains important news, announcements, and updates for health care professionals.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Don’t miss important information on PQRS, eRx & the Hospital Appeals Settlement in this week’s edition!
View the MLN Connects™ Provider eNews
View this edition as a PDF
In This Edition:
MLN Connects™ National Provider Calls
- Hospital Compare Star Ratings: Overview of HCAHPS Star Ratings — Registration Opening Soon
- Hospital Appeals Settlement Update — Registration Now Open
- Transitioning to ICD-10 — Register Now
- New MLN Connects™ National Provider Call Video Slideshow
- Volunteers Sought for ICD-10 End-to-End Testing in January: Forms due October 3
- National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care Exceeds Goal to Reduce Use of Antipsychotic Medications in Nursing Homes: CMS Announces New Goal
- Hospital Appeals Settlement: New FAQs Posted
- Groups: Remember to Register for 2014 PQRS GPRO Participation by September 30
- 2014 PQRS 2nd Quarter Interim Feedback Dashboard Reports Available
- 2013 PQRS and eRx Incentive Program Incentive Payments Available
- 2013 PQRS and eRx Incentive Program Feedback Reports Available
- 2012 eRx Incentive Program and 2012 PQRS Supplemental Incentive Payments Available
- Completion and Submission Timeframes for Hospice Item Set Records
- Important Skill Sets for Doctors and Nurses: CME Articles Available on Medscape
- New Resources and Webinars from National Health IT Week
- PQRS: New Quality Reporting Training Modules to Help Ensure Satisfactory 2014 Reporting
- 2014 CAHPS for PQRS Survey
- New PQRS FAQs Available
- New and Updated FAQs for the EHR Incentive Programs
Claims, Pricers, and Codes
- FDG PET for Solid Tumor Claims
Medicare Learning Network® Educational Products
- “Medicare Billing Information for Rural Providers and Suppliers” Booklet — Revised
- “Rural Health Clinic” Fact Sheet — Revised
- “Avoiding Medicare Fraud & Abuse: A Roadmap for Physicians” Fact Sheet — Revised
- “Critical Access Hospital” Fact Sheet — Revised
- Subscribe to the Medicare Learning Network® Educational Products and MLN Matters® Electronic Mailing Lists
Is the eNews meeting your needs? Give us your feedback!
Please share this important information with your colleagues and encourage them to subscribe to the eNews.
Previous issues are available in the archive.
To be removed from the CMS Denver Regional Office email distribution list, please reply to this email and type “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Thank you.