Mobile Security in an App-centric Federal Environment
Mobile applications are powering federal agencies to increase productivity. But mobile apps can cause serious security issues like malware attacks, and corporate and PII data leaks. So how can you empower workers through mobility, and create a highly secure environment with real-time visibility into all your enterprise applications?
Join us on August 14th at 11am Eastern as Alex Deli, Director of Federal Practice at Apperian, will discuss:
- Setting up private app store do's and don'ts
- Creating a mobile application strategy
- Overcoming MDM interoperability issues
- Mobile application lifecycle, moving beyond device management
- Meeting federal standards for mobile applications
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a copy of the archived recording.