From: HR Communication
To: Scott Jenkins,
Subject: Step-by-step guide to build your HR department
Date: Thu Jun 26 16:15:59 MDT 2014
Create an HR department built for growth: 10 secrets
July 29, 2014 * 2 - 3:15 p.m. Central
Dear HR Pro,
You're so buried in day-to-day tasks you could be overlooking the poor structure of your own HR department.
If HR isn't structured properly, you can actually hurt your company's growth.
Leadership focuses so much on sales and marketing, you must show them how HR can help.
Valerie Grubb, a veteran business consultant, has years of HR and leadership experience.
Join her for her new webinar "Create an HR department built for growth: 10 secrets" airing Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 2 p.m. Central, for a step-by-step guide to create a dynamic team and a flexible structure that positions your organization for growth.
- 3 things you do that inhibit company growth
- How revenue growth affects your HR department structure
- How to position your HR team within the organization
- How to integrate company goals into your HR structure
- How HR can support the mission, vision and values of your organization
- Departmental weaknesses: How to fix them
- How to craft a strategy to lead organization-wide change
- To audit HR's effectiveness and pinpoint where you must focus for best results
Register to attend this content-packed session, or get the CD recording now.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | email@example.com
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org