To: Scott Jenkins,
Subject: Last chance: Get tips for using your iPad for work
Date: Wed Jun 25 13:11:41 MDT 2014
How to use your iPad for business: Collaboration and presentation tips plus the must-have apps to make your job easier
June 26, 2014 • 2 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
You're a busy professional and can't be chained to a desk.
So you broke down. Got a shiny new iPad for work on-the-go.
You've got email set-up...but your kids get more use out of it than you do!
Time to learn the best business uses for your iPad. (Hint: Playing Candy Crush isn't the answer.)
Join us for this new Ragan webinar taught by Neil Malek, "How to use your iPad for business."
Get step-by-step instructions to lead projects from planning through completion.
You'll learn to:
- Synchronize documents with your desktop or laptop computer and with co-workers
- Collaborate and work on critical documents on the go
- Create dynamic presentations using the iPad
- Use the incredible—and free—Evernote suite of tools
- Edit, view, and store Microsoft Office files
- Collaborate with colleagues, share ideas, and get things done
- Present from your iPad with ease
- Create a virtual whiteboard for notes, ideas, and team meetings
- "Clip," organize, and search content quickly — no more wasted time looking for something
- Take your work with you wherever you go—make remote-working easier
Then get your pressing questions answered about apps, settings or annoying errors in this live Q&A session with technical trainer Neil Malek.
Can't make it June 26? No problem, get the recording!
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com