Our grant writing workshop offers you key, proven strategies to develop winning proposals. Here is what you will learn to make your next proposal competitive and successful:
- Writing persuasive proposals
- Identifying relevant government, foundation, and corporate funding sources
- Establishing an efficient pre-proposal planning process
- Developing and organizing results-oriented proposal ideas
- Preparing and writing content to effectively meet proposal guidelines
- Managing and streamlining submission procedures and follow-up
Strategic Proposal Writing - You will learn why a successfully written proposal requires an organized, systematic approach to conveying your story.
Strategic Grant Research - This course will introduce you to new tools and techniques that will help identify and cultivate government, foundation, and corporate grant makers.
Strategic Program Planning - You will gain a sound overview on how to ensure your proposals are clear, significant and compelling.
Tuition for our Two-Day Grant Writing Workshop is $498 per person, with a $25 off discount for early sign-ups (10 business days or more before the workshop). Each participant will receive the following items:
* ISFD Certificate of Completion accredited by CFRE with 15 Continuation Education Units (CEU)
* Strategic Grant Writing Development Proposal Workbook and Bonus Materials, Fundraising & Research CD
* On-Going Consulting Services with ISFD Instructors & Staff
2) Phone - Call us at (877) 414-8991. An ISFD consultant will assist you with your registration and answer any questions.
3) Email - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your basic contact information and a seat will be reserved.