Tomorrow night is the Fourth Amendment Forum, where our panelists will be discussing law enforcement and civil liberties, police militarization, and recent changes in the law that deal with the 4th amendment. Here are the panelists:
- Sean Reyes, Attorney General of Utah
- Sim Gill, District Attorney of Salt Lake County
- Jim Tracy, president of the Utah Sheriff's Association
- Chris Gebhardt, two-time multi-jurisdictional SWAT Team Leader
- Kara Dansky, Senior Counsel, ACLU Center for Justice
Please join us tomorrow night, June 17, from 7pm-9pm at the Red Lion Hotel in Salt Lake City. The address is 161 West 600 South in Salt Lake City. We will be in the Wasatch 3 and Cascade rooms.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers