To: Scott Jenkins,
Subject: Manage projects within budget, without fancy software
Date: Wed Jun 04 19:57:29 MDT 2014
Project management: Get projects done within budget and on time
June 11, 2014 • 2 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
You've been assigned a project, a team and a deadline!
Are you ready for the work, the interpersonal drama—and the overtime?
It doesn't have to be a disaster! You can organize projects and get them done within budget, on time.
Learn how in this new ManageBetter webinar featuring leading consultant and project manager Valerie Grubb.
Get step-by-step instructions to lead projects from planning through completion.
You'll learn to:
- Meet your budget and your schedule every time
- Corral support across the organization before, during and after your project
- Develop deliverables in line with company goals
- Inventory the skills, knowledge, personality, availability and experience of your project team
- Avoid workplace drama through effective team leadership
- Organize and set goals and track progress—without fancy software
- Hold employees accountable with 5 front-line techniques
- Avoid the 5 most common project-management mistakes
- Recover quickly when things get off track
- ...and much more!
Register for this webinar, and confidently accept your next project.
Ragan Communications Inc. and ManageBetter.Biz
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | email@example.com
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org