To: Scott Jenkins,
Subject: Improve your customer service and boost your bottom line
Date: Mon May 12 21:11:41 MDT 2014
How to provide the BEST customer service
New! Tips and techniques to keep customers satisfied and happy
May 13, 2014 • 2 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
Great customer service doesn't need to be a thing of the past.
If your customer-service strategy isn't making customers or clients happy, it's time for a change.
For great customer service:
- Your employees must understand exactly what customers want and need
- Your strategy must be easy to follow
- Your managers must emphasize its importance
Are you three for three? If not, your service needs some work.
This webinar will teach you the techniques, strategies, and skills that work best in customer service.
- New theories and techniques, based on scientific studies of customer service
- Why Apple's 5-step plan works: A case study of Apple's ideas and techniques
- How to identify a customer's personality: Aggressive, expressive, passive, or analytical?
- 10 ways to improve your customer-service strategy—without spending a dime
- Techniques to build rapport with customers, on the phone and in person
- 3 ways to cultivate an attitude that will keep your customers happy
- Questions you must ask customers to get at their wants and needs
- 7 ways you frustrate customers, drive them crazy, and lose their business
- 5 techniques to calm angry or upset customers
- Why you must accept complaints as gifts to improve your customer service
- 4 ways to let employees vent frustration—so they don't vent to customers
- How to make a good first impression with customers in 5 seconds
- 10 phrases every customer -service rep must know to succeed
- ...and much more
Register for this ManageBetter webinar now and update your customer-service strategy with the newest trends, theories, and techniques.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | email@example.com
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org