Subject: Northern Utah Transportation Fair - May 1, 2014 - 2:30 p.m.
Date: Mon Apr 28 20:02:01 MDT 2014
Dear Transportation Stakeholder,
We invite you to come take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn about all the transportation projects, programs and initiatives affecting Box Elder, Davis, Morgan, and Weber Counties. Details below:
Top of Utah Transportation Expo
Free admission and Creamies!
Opening Session: 2:30-4 p.m.
Speakers will address the topic, “How to Effectively Plan for Utah’s Growing Transportation Needs.”
- Robert Grow – President / Chief Executive Officer, Envision Utah
- Natalie Gochnour – Associate Dean, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah
- Douglas Larsen – Director, Weber Economic Development Partnership
General Expo: 4-7 p.m.
Exhibits from the following:
- Representation from all transportation modes – roads, transit, trails, bicycle, pedestrian, etc.
- Interactive Safety Demonstrations – Davis County Health Department’s Car Seat Checkpoint and Utah Highway Patrol’s Seat Belt Convincer
- Transportation Projects - West Davis Corridor Environmental Study, S. Davis I-15 Construction, Layton’s Hill Field Road ThrU-Turn Intersection; Ogden, Clearfield, Hill Air Force Base & South Davis Transit Studies
- Transportation Agencies – UDOT, UTA, Wasatch Front Regional Council, Weber Pathways, Davis Bicycle Advocacy & Advisory Committee
- Local Municipalities – Ogden, Layton, Roy, South Ogden, Farmington, North Salt Lake, Pleasant View
- Wasatch Front Regional Council’s 30-year Long-Range Transportation Plan, part of Utah’s Unified Transportation Plan
- Transportation Program Exhibits – Zero Fatalities, TravelWise, Road Respect, UDOT Traffic
- Exhibits from local high school science fair winners demonstrating innovative processes related to transportation
More Info: www.udot.utah.gov/go/TOUTransportationExpo