Microsoft Outlook Advanced Tutorial: Manage multiple accounts for email, calendars and tasks
April 22, 2014 • 2:00 — 3:15 p.m. Central Time
Each week you ignore email organization, hundreds of new messages bury your inbox.
Questions go unanswered, project updates disappear, and somehow you missed the invitation to the staff lunch.
Email used to be cool and cutting-edge. Now it's a nuisance, a hassle, and a mess.
It's not too late to whip your Outlook emails, calendars and tasks into shape. Even if you manage multiple email accounts!
In this webinar, you'll get the easy fixes to help you:
- Search for and FIND that email you got 3 months ago
- Remember to reply to emails and finish tasks
- Manage multiple email accounts and calendars (in addition to your own) with these shortcuts and tips
Microsoft expert Neil Malek walks you through the simple steps to:
- Unclutter your inbox
- Sort email before you even open it
- Manage multiple user accounts
- Keep an organized task list with clear reminders
- Use a 3-folder system to organize your entire mail
- Manage one or more calendars efficiently
- Use the "rules" function to make categorizing email easy
- Find two-year-old emails fast
- Color-code and categorize your emails, calendar entries and tasks for an easy at-a-glance look at your work
- ...and much more
Microsoft Outlook is designed to simplify and organize your work and life. Take advantage of its features Get to know the shortcuts that will make you love the program you loathe.
Register for this webinar, or order the CD recording and learn how.