Get to know us!
New USGBC Utah website!
Visit the new USGBC Utah website and learn about how "Where we LIVE, LEARN and LABOR matters" has guided our new Challenge Teams.
Renew your chapter membership or sign up!
Join us for Upcoming Events:
LEED Version 4 is coming!
Presentation about new requirements for building commissioning based on the updated LEED v4, the 2012 International Energy Code - now being adopted by municipalities throughout the United States 2012 INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CODE LEED® v4
Get to know the Economics of Green Homes!
Join us for a panel discussion with real estate agents, lenders, builders, architects, engineers and other key stakeholders to address the value of sustainable building in the single family home market: Economics of Green Homes
Board of Directors -
Election results are in:
- New on Board Members: James Backman, Dustin Campbell, Amy Mills, Enrique Mora, and Clio Rayner.
- New Officers: CHAIR - Whitney Ward, CHAIR ELECT - Bill Ball, TREASURER - CJ Kulp, SECRETARY- Amy Mills, IMMEDIATE PAST CHAIR - Allan Hartman.
Thank you outgoing Board Members: Alex Beseris, Robin Carbaugh, Greg Kloberdanz, Jeff Sokol, Mark Weston as well as ongoing Board Members: Angela Dean, Bridget Paris Elliott, David Engels, Amir Haskic, and Todd Laker.
Coming Soon -
All current members of USGBC Utah will be encouraged to attend an important "All Hands On Deck" briefing:
- Meet the new Board of Directors & new Executive Team.
- Get to know how "Where we LIVE, LEARN AND LABOR matters".
- Receive an overview of our new Challenge Teams.
- Provide feedback for chapter improvement.
Know our Mission -
The mission of the Utah Chapter is to create an environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable way of life by transforming how neighborhoods and buildings are designed, built, and operated. We hope to achieve this mission through education and outreach to our community and transformation of our built environment.