HOW TO CONDUCT SOCIAL MEDIA BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS WITHOUT LIABILITY
In this one hour teleseminar you learn expert strategies to avoid liability when conducting social media background investigations.
This is specialized information you will not receive from in-house counsel or at any other conference. Nationally recognized Electronic Media Attorney Mark Fiedelholtz gives you
critical actions you must take to protect your organization, yourself and your employees:
- 5 new strategies to gather information on applicants or existing employees without violating state or federal privacy laws;
- New court rulings on Facebook Friending and how they can work to your advantage;
- Specific language you can use in your policy to mitigate your liability when asking for social media background information;
- The most powerful federal law you can use as a model for your social media investigation;
- 3 sentences you must have in the first paragraph of your social media background check and internal investigation policy;
- The most important social media question you need to ask on a polygraph examination;
- Two important federal privacy laws you must know
- How to write a social media background check consent form;
- Much more.
"Mr. Fiedelholtz took social media training to the next level.
This course is a must for all agencies."
~ Brian Stoolhoff, Deputy Fire Chief, Ocala, FL
Early Download Starts Today
2 p.m. EST/ 1 p.m. CST/ 11 a.m. PST
(Download the audio and play as often as you need)
Train Your Entire Office For $99
Limited Places: Register Now
Questions? Call Attorney Fiedelholtz at 954-748-7698