From: HR Communication
To: Scott Jenkins,
Subject: Use positive psychology to engage employees
Date: Mon Apr 07 15:16:58 MDT 2014
Use positive psychology to get powerful employee engagement
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 • 2 – 3:15 p.m. Central
According to the 2012 Gallup, the majority of your employees are disengaged.
That's right. Only 13% of employees worldwide are actively engaged.
High engagement means lower turnover and higher productivity.
Did you know you can truly engage employees with positive psychology?
Positive psychology is the scientific study of what works.
Join Chief Positive Interventionist, Lisa Sansom for this webinar as she shares years of experience in applying positive psychology research to create high employee engagement.
- What positive psychology is—how it transforms your workplace
- The five skills all positive, engaging leaders must have
- Key praise words when you catch workers doing things right
- To create positive professional relations in any workplace
- How to use "quick wins" to gain positive engagement—they're easy and cost nothing
- How engagement depends on good management
- Why good managers are so rare
Register now and learn how you can use positive psychology to engage your workforce.
Click here to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Ragan Communications | 316 North Michigan Ave, 4th floor | Chicago, IL 60601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This message was sent to email@example.com