Create a clear mission, vision and values for your organization: A practical step-by-step guide
April 23, 2014 * 2 - 3:15 p.m. Central
Dear HR Communicator,
You wanted your mission, vision and values to be things employees believe in.
Sadly, they fill an ignored poster on an obscure, out-of-the-way office wall.
Learn how to: (1) motivate your managers to believe in your organization's mission and (2) lead employees to those same beliefs.
Join Dr. Eyal Ronen for "Create a clear mission, vision and values for your organization: A practical step-by-step guide," airing Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 2 p.m. Central
In his practical presentation, Dr. Ronen describes—step-by-step—how to create a mission, vision, and values that matter—and inspire action.
- The difference between organizational mission, vision and values—put meanings behind these overused words!
- 4 tasks every leader must do to fulfill the organization's mission
- 10 questions you must ask when you write your mission, vision and values
- How to use "V.O.I.C.E." to define your core principles
- How to use mission and vision to direct your team
- To create long-lasting values that foster action and engagement—no more "initiatives" that last 30 seconds
- How to approach leadership with a fresh perspective (Hint: You'll use those 4 essential leadership tasks on your own leaders!)
Register for this webinar, or order the CD recording and learn how to create a mission, vision and values that motivate managers, drive employees and get results!