To: Ronda Menlove, David Lifferth, Jack Draxler, Edward Redd, Curt Webb, Jacob Anderegg, Ryan Wilcox, Gage Froerer, Jeremy Peterson, Dixon Pitcher, Brad Dee, Richard Greenwood, Paul Ray, Curtis Oda, Brad Wilson, Steve Handy, Stewart Barlow, Roger Barrus, Jim Nielson, Becky Edwards, Doug Sagers, Susan Duckworth, Jennifer M. Seelig, Rebecca Houck, Joel Briscoe, Angela Romero, Mike Kennedy, Brian King, Lee Perry, Janice Fisher, Larry Wiley, LaVar Christensen, Craig Hall, Johnny Anderson, Mark A. Wheatley, Patrice Arent, Carol Moss, Eric Hutchings, Jim Dunnigan, Lynn Hemingway, Daniel McCay, Jim Bird, Earl Tanner, Tim Cosgrove, Steve Eliason, Marie Poulson, Ken Ivory, Keven John Stratton, Robert Spendlove, Richard Cunningham, Greg Hughes, John Knotwell, Melvin Brown, Kraig Powell, John G. Mathis, Kay Christofferson, Brian Greene, Jon Cox, Val Peterson, Dana Layton, Keith Grover, Jon Stanard, Dean Sanpei, Rebecca Lockhart, Francis Gibson, Michael Mckell, Marc Roberts, Merrill Nelson, Jerry Anderson, Kay Mciff, Brad Last, John Westwood, mnoel, Lowry Snow, Don Ipson,
Subject: From a constituent in zip code 84106 - Please vote in favor of 2SB109 - Radon Awareness Campaign. Your affirmative vote will protect the health of your constituents.
Date: Fri Mar 07 05:06:01 MST 2014
Please support 2SB109 – Radon Awareness Campaign. So doing will improve the knowledge of your constituents regarding radon and will protect their health by eliminating their exposure to radon gas.
* Radon gas is a Class-A carcinogen.
* Annually, more than 22,000 Americans die of radon-induced lung cancer.
* More than 30,000 radon tests conducted during the past 15 years indicate that at least 1 in 3 homes in Utah have high levels of radon.
* There is a high and increasing rate of radon-induced lung cancer in Utah.
* Surveys indicate that fewer than 20% of Utahans are aware of radon or that radon can be tested for and remediated.
* Your support of 2SB109 will allow for the development and launch of a radon education and awareness campaign targeting all Utahans that will inform them about radon and ultimately protect them from exposure to radon gas.
Thank you for your consideration,
Salt Lake City, 84106