Last DAY to register! Registration closes tomorrow!
Last week, Utah Foundation released the second edition of our Quality of Life Index. The report assesses Utah's current quality of life, our successes as a state, and where can we make improvements. We've pulled together a fantastic panel of experts to address these issues next week -- sign up today before registration closes.
Join us on Tuesday, November 19th for a luncheon dialogue with some of Utah's most strategic thinkers in education, healthcare, air quality, crime and the economy. Hear their recommendations for improving Utah's quality of life for the next decade.
- Sim Gill, Salt Lake County District Attorney
- Natalie Gochnour, University of Utah
- Richard Kendell, Southern Utah University
- Gregory Poulsen, Intermountain Healthcare
- Shawn Teigen, Utah Foundation
- Ted Wilson, UCAIR
A question and answer session will follow the presentations.