"All Things Press Release"
In the current era of PR, SEO and Internet press releases matter more than ever-but perhaps not in the ways that you think. UTC's experts will dedicate this annual PR Breakfast event to "All Things Press Release":
- Does AP style matter? A quick guide to form, function and style (Abi Shaha, School Improvement Network andBrad Thomas, StorageCraft)
- SEO and press releases in the post Hummingbird era of search (D.J. Sprague, School Improvement Network)
- 10 tips for optimizing your press release's success (Steve Maccagno, Fluid)
- How to create and maximize an online press room (Pete Codella, Alexander’s)
- Wire posting: With prices ranging from free to thousands of dollars, which do you need to consider and when? (Cheryl Conner, Snapp Conner PR, will share the outcome of her recent comparison research with marketing authority Barbara Ling for Forbes)
This event will put your program on the fast track as you approach the new year.
Event sponsorships available, please contact John Huntsman, email@example.com or 801.568.3500 for more information.
For information on becoming a member, please contact our Member Services Director firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-568-3500.
Friday, December 13
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
6330 South 3000 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
UTC Members - $15
Non-UTC Members - $30
November 5 - UTC Member Orientation
November 12 - UTC Marketing Exec P2P Forum - "Most Effective Marketing Mix for 2014"
November 13 - UTC Clean Tech Roundtable
November 19 - UTC Durham Jones Pinegar Clinic - "Executive and Equity Compensation Planning"
December 5 - UTC Holland & Hart Clinic - "Advanced Immigration Issues for Technology Companies"
December 11 - UTC Industry Breakfast with Fraser Bullock - Save the Date
More UTC events
Past UTC Annual PR Events
| PALLADIUM SPONSOR