| Dear Dean,
This week Utah Foundation will release the second edition of its Quality of Life Index. Just how good is Utah's quality of life? What are our successes, and where can we make improvements? The report answers these questions, and our luncheon will delve into many of the index topics.
Join us on Tuesday, November 19th for a luncheon dialogue with some of Utah's most strategic thinkers in education, healthcare, air quality, crime and the economy.
The second edition of the Utah Foundation Quality of Life Index will show the factors Utahns value most for their quality of life. This work recognizes our strengths and provides an agenda of issues for policymakers to address.
- Sim Gill, Salt Lake County District Attorney
- Natalie Gochnour, University of Utah
- Richard Kendell, Southern Utah University
- Gregory Poulsen, Intermountain Healthcare
- Shawn Teigen, Utah Foundation
- Ted Wilson, UCAIR