Room Reservations and Technical Services

The Legislative Management Committee policy (PDF) allows an organization or person to reserve a legislative committee room on Capitol Hill (with exceptions noted in (3) of the policy). To reserve a legislative committee room, fill out the request form (PDF) and to

Audio Recordings - You may capture audio in a legislative committee room with your own recording equipment.

Communicative Aids and Interpretive Services - To receive auxiliary communicative aids for official legislative meetings, contact the Office of Legislative Services at 801-538-1032, Relay Utah (toll-free in-state 7-1-1 or Spanish-language 801-326-1596), or e-mail. Please request this service by giving at least 48 hours notice or the best notice practicable. To receive interpretive services for an official legislative meeting, submit a completed Request Form for Interpretive Services (PDF) by e-mail.

Using Audio Visual Equipment - Please read these instructions (PDF) if you plan to use the audio visual equipment installed in the committee room reserved for you. These instructions apply to all legislative committee rooms on Capitol Hill.