Here are what I think are some of the biggest takeaways:
- I have consistently been at the top of 4th District polling.
- I have broad support from all types of Republicans - conservative, moderate, and those in between - the kind of GOP coalition that can defeat an incumbent Democrat like Rep. Ben McAdams.
- Despite repeated requests from local and national Republican leadership, my opponents refuse to wear masks in public. I personally wear a mask because I believe that common courtesy is important and encourage everyone - including my opponents - to wear a mask because it is the responsible thing to do.
- My opponents refuse to work with anyone other than Republicans. I spent nine years on KSL Newsradio changing hearts and minds by explaining why conservative principles are the best principles. I know that I can use that same strategy with those on my side and others in Congress to remove gridlock and partisanship that has brought Washington to a screeching halt.
- My opponents plan to bully other members of Congress into submitting to their will, "hit them hard" and actively refer to democrats as “Marxists, Socialists, the enemy, and evil.” You can’t change hearts and minds by stereotyping and name calling.
It has been incredible to meet and have conversations with so many of you. From these conversations, one thing is apparent - everyone is tired of the partisanship and gamesmanship in Washington and want a change. I am a candidate that can bring the different 4th District GOP factions together and ensure that Utah does its part to return control of the House to the GOP by defeating Ben McAdams.
Voting on Election Day:
- Drive up voting is available at select locations in SALT LAKE COUNTY and UTAH COUNTY if you lost your ballot or never received one.
We expect this primary election will be very close and every vote is critical.
Again, thank you for your incredible support!