IMPORTANT UPDATE, in order to protect Utahns from COVID-19, Governor Herbert signed an executive order to allow us to gather signatures electronically, and we need your help!
QUALIFICATIONS TO SIGN:
- MUST be a registered Republican
- MUST live in the 4th district (click here if you are unsure)
- MUST be over 18 and eligible to vote in Utah
TO SIGN ELECTRONICALLY:
- Visit JayMacforUtah.com and download the form HERE
- Sign on one of the lines and fill out completely (we invite anyone in your household that meets the above qualifications to fill out an additional line)
- Take a picture/save/scan file and email to email@example.com
- For questions, please reach out to Morgan Pratt (801) 837-2809
We are so close to completing our signature process, but we need a few more signatures. Help me secure my spot on the GOP primary ballot!
Thank you for your support,
Do you miss hearing my analysis on current events? Subscribe to my podcast!
Paid for by JayMac for Congress
Contributions to JayMac for Congress are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. To comply with Federal law, we must use our best efforts to obtain, maintain and submit the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.