To: Rep. McKell, M.,
Subject: Appeal for help to reduce child sexual exploitation in New Zealand
This appeal has been sent directly to 10,380 legislators – to all members of Parliament in the following countries:
Australia, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Kenya, Malta, Mauritius, Namibia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Wales, Western Samoa.
Also included on the distribution list are all members of Parliament in the following States/regions:
British Columbia, Colorado, European Union, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Ontario, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Utah, Victoria, Western Australia.
Appeal for help to reduce child sexual exploitation in New Zealand
Child sexual exploitation in New Zealand is nearing epidemic proportions:
1. Police are extremely reluctant to press criminal charges against known child sex gangs
2. Authorities describe the gang rape of under age children as “love and romance”
3. Authorities permit predatory school teachers to isolate vulnerable children from their family in order to exploit them
4. Judges gag the parents and siblings of under age gang rape victims in order to shut them up and prevent the New Zealand public finding out
5. The Head of State knowingly presents Queen’s awards to well-known serial paedophiles
Due to the complicity of many official authorities in the promotion of illegal under age sex, New Zealanders desperately need the help of the international community, to help bring about a reduction of child sexual exploitation in the country.
How you can help:
1. Please forward this email to all your press contacts
2. Please do whatever you can to encourage, coerce or compel New Zealand to reduce child sexual exploitation
3. Share your views on paedophilia and New Zealand’s approach to the issue
A summary of a family’s nightmare at the hands of New Zealand's paedophile-supporting authorities, is here: http://bit.ly/ourNZexperience
Included in the document above are comments from several of Members of Parliament.
We will maintain periodic contact and keep you informed of any developments in the child sex exploitation situation in New Zealand.