- Slide 1
- How We Got To Where We Are:
- State of Utah Total Population
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Utah Components of Population Change
- Total Fertility Rates
- Selected Age Groups as a Percent of Total Population
- Minority Population: Utah and the U.S.
- The Utah Economy: A Decade of Strong Growth, But What About The Future?
- Utah Nonagricultural Employment
- Seasonally Adjusted Unemployment Rates
- Utah Per Capita Income as a Percent of U.S.
- Median Household Income as a Percent of U.S.
- Percent of Persons in Poverty
- Utah Gross State Product
- Net Utah Farm Income
- Value of New Construction
- Utah Tourism Spending, 1981 - 2003
- Federal Defense-Related Spending in Utah, 1986 - 2002
- How Has Public Education Funding Fared in the Past?
- Utah Public Education
- Actual and Projected School Age and Working Age Populations: 1980 to 2030
- Number of School Age Children Per 100 Working Age Adults: Actual and Projected
- Actual and Projected Nonagricultural Payroll Employment Growth
February 03, 2004 (Tuesday)