Download Zipped Enrolled WP 9 SB0170.ZIP 3,525 Bytes
[Introduced][Amended][Status][Bill Documents][Fiscal Note][Bills Directory]
S.B. 170 Enrolled
This act is required by the Administrative Rulemaking Act. It reauthorizes all state agency
administrative rules except those enumerated. This act takes effect on May 1, 2002.
This act enacts uncodified material.
Be it enacted by the Legislature of the state of Utah:
Section 1. Rules reauthorized.
All rules of Utah state agencies are reauthorized except for the following:
(1) R501-12-6 (B)(2)(d), Human Services, Administration, Administrative Services,
Licensing, Foster Care Rules, Foster Parent Requirements;
(2) Dixie State College, Student Code of Conduct, Item 16;
(3) Snow College, Academic Catalog, Student Life, Firearms, Explosives, and Weapons;
(4) Southern Utah University, Student Handbook and Academic Planner, III. On Campus
Behavior, Item 4;
(5) University of Utah, Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities, III. Student Standards
of Behavior, A. The Standards, Item 6;
(6) Utah State University, Housing and Food Services, Contract - Terms and Conditions
of Occupancy, Contract Year, XI. Student Responsibilities, Item C(1);
(7) Utah Valley State College, Policies and Procedures, Student Services, Student Rights
and Responsibilities Code, VI. General Responsibilities, Item E;
(8) Weber State University, Policy and Procedures Manual, Prohibition of Weapons on
Campus, Policy, Item A; and
(9) Weber State University, Policy and Procedures Manual, Security at Weber State
University Hearings, II. Policy, Item E.
Section 2. Effective date.
This act takes effect on May 1, 2002.
[Bill Documents][Bills Directory]