The Department of Natural Resources building at 1594 West North Temple was completed in FY 1996. Prior to FY 1996, the divisions were housed in four different locations. The new natural resources building was financed through a revenue bond, with bond payments roughly equal to the old rent payments. Approximately $980,000 of this program's funding goes for bond payments.
During the 2015 General Session, the Legislature appropriated for Fiscal Year 2016, $1,788,800 from all sources for Building Operations. This is a 0 percent change from Fiscal Year 2015 revised estimated amounts from all sources. The total includes $1,788,800 from the General/Education Funds, a change of 0 percent from revised Fiscal Year 2015 estimates.
COBI contains unaudited data as presented to the Legislature by state agencies at the time of publication. For audited financial data see the State of Utah's Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports.